Prairie Charms, Prairie Pizazz Enchanted Edition | Blogmas Day 8



Bit of a long title for today's post but I promise you it is well worth the read!
I'm pretty sure most bloggers would of heard of the company Prairie Charms by now, but just in case you haven't, they're a lovely company that you should definitely check out (website here) As well as the individual things they sell, they also offer a monthly subscription box and I have purchased two of these.  Unfortunately I never got round to writing the blogpost on the first one I received but I loved it loads so when I had the opportunity to get this one I knew I wanted it right away! This box was the Enchanted Edition and it featured lots of lovely bits which I love!

Included was:
The Sweet Hostess Sugar Swizzle Sticks - I'm yet to try this yet but I can't wait! They smell so good.
Seraphina Velvet Knot Wrap - This is so soft and I love to use this when I need to push all my hair back off my face when I cleanse or do a mask! Its the prettiest pink as well.
Luna Leatherette Hair Bow -  In the last box, I got a lovely sparkly bow and loved it so I was very happy to see another bow in this box.  Its very cute!
Hazel Custom Knot Tie Pack -  I looove the patterns on these!


Hermonie Wand Necklace - This necklace is SO pretty and sparkly.  I love wearing it.


Anya Butterfly Head Band Duo - You can't go wrong with a glittery bow on a hairband can you? Its so pretty
Merida Candy Skull Wax Melts - These smell lovely.  I'm yet to use them though as I don't own a wax burner, but as soon as I get one, these will be the first things I burn!!
Rosalie Quote Card - I love a good quote and this is a very motivational one.  Good to read when you're not feeling very motivated!
Solace Midi Ring - This is so nice with the drop charm! Different to anything I own.


Pandora Evil Eye Bracelet - I love the purple on this and it goes really nicely with the gold chain.  Love it!

As you can see you get a lot of amazing things included in the boxes and for the money, I think it is well worth every penny! The company are so lovely as well.

I really recommend you try and get one of these boxes as they are well worth the money! The next one available is the Spring Edition Prairie Pizzazz coming out in the new year.  Now this would normally cost you £20, but the lovely people at Prairie are offering you to get this box for just £15.  If you are interested in this box and want to get it for £15 all you have to do is tweet Prarie telling them you'd like to sign up and mention my twitter (@bird_butterfly) and the hashtag #pizzazzsignmeup! Like this:
"@prairie_charms I would like to sign up for the Prairie Pizzazz via @bird_butterfly1 #pizzazzsignmeup"

Hope you enjoyed this post! 


Jessica 
xx

2 comments