Hello 2016

Happy New Year everyone! I can't actually believe 2016 is here, last year felt like it whizzed past!

I've been unsure if I should write a post like this as I feel it is just going to be me writing loads of negative things at the start of 2016. I don't think that would be a great start to the year, would it!
However, it doesn't have to all be negative does it? I can focus on the positives that happened in 2015 and what might be to come in 2016.

Its fair to say 2015 was probably the worst year I've had. More or less right from January things were crap.  I won't go into all the details as I'm pretty sure none of you will want to know it all but yes, 2015 was an awful year for me and my family.

There were some good things though, like me finding something I really enjoy; writing this blog.  *cue me thanking you for reading*  it honestly baffles me that 150 people follow me on Bloglovin, like those people want to read my tiny piece on the internet, like, what? So thank you everyone who reads my blog :)
I've also made so many amazing friends from blogging and I am forever grateful for that!  I've become much closer with some of my friends from uni and back home and that makes me happy.

The end of this year was ok.  I've spent a lot of time with my Nan, I did before but now even more, and me and my Mum take her out every week and it is something we all love doing now.  We went to see the panto yesterday as my nan always loved taking me when I was younger.  It actually was the best thing ever, haha.  I wasn't really looking forward to due to it just being for children, but no it was very good and there weren't children screaming all the way through (added bonus haha)

I really hope that 2016 is a much better year for me and my family. I'm going to try my absolute best to get rid of this silly depression and anxiety and I really hope to feel happy by the end of 2016.  That is all I want, to be happy.

I haven't made many resolutions as I am terrible at sticking to them, like honestly, I forget about them by the 3rd or something silly like that!  However, I have one for this blog. I'm gong to try my best with it this year and I will make sure I stick to at least 1 post a week, WOO! My writing might not be the best, but hopefully it will improve more and more :)

If you're reading this, I hope 2016 is your year!

Jessica 
xx

14 comments

  1. Happy New Year! Sorry to hear that 2015 was a bummer of a year, hoping 2016 is a good one! Congrats with your blog following, yay! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Hope 2016 is good for you too :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Is it wrong that I'm kinda glad someone else didn't have a great 2015 either? Because my 2015 was absolute crap. One of the worst periods of my life honestly. I'm happy to see what 2016 awaits, even though I'm terrible at sticking to them as well. Hahaha! We can try, right?

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't think so! I understand what you mean. Sorry you had a rubbish 2015 too! Hope 2016 is much better for you :) We can! Haha.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry that you had such a crappy 2015. Mine wasn't too great either but here's to 2016 bringing us what we need and want!x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog header! I'm sorry 2015 wasn't your year, I'm hoping you have a lovely, happy, positive 2016 hun! xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Hope you have a good 2016 too lovely
      xx

      Delete
  5. I hope 2016 is better for you in every way. I know how hard it is to battle with your mental health. Which panto did you go to see?

    https://thatlittleblogofeverything.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry New Year!
    I'm terrible at sticking to resolutions too! I've just accepted that in myself and so haven't bothered making any this year XD

    Elesaurus | elesaurus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like everyone had a rubbish 2015. I hope that 2016 is much better for you and that you get to do a lot of things with your Nan! :)
    Just followed you on Bloglovin! :)
    Becky; http://www.rebeccamarie.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, lots of people have said they did! :( Thank you :)
      Aw thank you so much!
      xx

      Delete