Mario Badescu Drying Lotion | Review

I've recently discovered a new product from my housemate, Rebecca-Marie (A Belle to Remember) which I have well and truly fallen in love!
The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, you can get this from Beauty Bay for £14, here.



This is definitely a new favorite for me.  I'm always a bit skeptical about products that claim to get rid of any blemishes/spots as lots of things I have tried just have not worked.  I did my research on this one and after reading all the reviews on the website and all the good things Rebecca-Marie was saying about it, I decided to get it.

I've been using it whenever I start to get a spot or on ones that seem to have been on my face for weeks and in the mornings I definitely notice a difference.  Most of the time, the spot has almost gone or it has definitely got smaller and less red.  It isn't a miracle worker, but what product is really?! I am very happy with the outcome when ever I use this.

Even though I love it, the product is a weird concept to me. You dab a cotton bud into the pink at the bottom of the bottle and that just seems weird to me, like, what is all the other liquid?!! I do still 100% recommend this product though if you're looking for some spot treatments!

Let me know if any of you have tried this and what you thought about it! 


2 comments

  1. This sounds so interesting, I wish I didn't have such sensitive skin so I could try it :D loved your review! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara (P.S we should absolutely follow each other on bloglovin or instagram haha :D xx)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! I do have fairly sensitive skin though and seems to be fine with me so you never know :)

      Thank you! Xx

      Delete