Mario Badescu Drying Lotion | Review

I've recently discovered a new product from my housemate, Rebecca-Marie (A Belle to Remember) which I have well and truly fallen in love!
The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, you can get this from Beauty Bay for £14, here.



This is definitely a new favorite for me.  I'm always a bit skeptical about products that claim to get rid of any blemishes/spots as lots of things I have tried just have not worked.  I did my research on this one and after reading all the reviews on the website and all the good things Rebecca-Marie was saying about it, I decided to get it.

I've been using it whenever I start to get a spot or on ones that seem to have been on my face for weeks and in the mornings I definitely notice a difference.  Most of the time, the spot has almost gone or it has definitely got smaller and less red.  It isn't a miracle worker, but what product is really?! I am very happy with the outcome when ever I use this.

Even though I love it, the product is a weird concept to me. You dab a cotton bud into the pink at the bottom of the bottle and that just seems weird to me, like, what is all the other liquid?!! I do still 100% recommend this product though if you're looking for some spot treatments!

Let me know if any of you have tried this and what you thought about it! 


3 comments

  1. This sounds so interesting, I wish I didn't have such sensitive skin so I could try it :D loved your review! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara (P.S we should absolutely follow each other on bloglovin or instagram haha :D xx)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! I do have fairly sensitive skin though and seems to be fine with me so you never know :)

      Thank you! Xx

      Delete
  2. Targeting breakouts and blocked pores, Drying Mask uses natural minerals to cleanse and clear the skin. Minimising surface shine and absorbing impurities, use as necessary to cool, refresh and balance the complexion. For a more intensive treatment, apply Buffering Lotion under Drying Mask.

    ReplyDelete