March BIRCHBOX | Review

I've never thought about getting a BIRCHBOX before, but I kept seeing adverts for their March one and that the new Benefit Real Lips lipstick and liner in one and I really wanted to try it, but I don't wear enough lipstick to pay the full price! I have always wanted to get a BIRCHBOX so I decided the March would be best!

If I am completely honest (which I always will be on here!!) I doubt I will be subscribing to BIRCHBOX. It was good and arrived nicely, but I am a bit disappointed.  I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting, but a couple of the products are so small (the primer for example) I will probably only get to use it twice! I do know it is normally only sample sizes, but still...

In the box I received: 

- Benefit They're real! Double the lip in Pink Thrills (I really wanted the Lusty Rose as Pink Thrills is a colour I'd never wear but oh well!) 
- Model CO trio highlighter which I absolutely love! It is so pretty
- Balanceme instant lift primer.  I am excited to use this as it is 99% natural! Shame it is so small though 
-Orbie Dry Texturing Spray.  Again, I'm excited to try this as I've heard lots of good things about this brand. 
-Gentle Makeup remover.  I like the look of this as I am currently looking for a new makeup remover instead of just my Liz Earle and this looks good! 
-Smiths Cult Nail varnish. This was an extra bonus in the box where you added a that can be found on the website.  I don't normally wear red nail varnish so I'm looking forward to trying this. 

Overall I am pleased I purchased this months BIRCHBOX as there good products in it I'm just not sure I'd actually subscribe to it unless they're was a certain product I really wanted to try again! 

Let me know if you've ever received a box from BIRCHBOX, I'd love to know what you think about it!

No comments