A Little Chat | Blogmas Day 1

Hey everyone!

So thanks to Hannah (Twitter, Blog) tweeting about wanting to do Blogmas and being very enthusiastic about it (thanks Hannah, haha) I decided I should try and do it! I'm definitely not promising that there is going to be a post every day, but I am going to try my best and see how it goes. Its good to challenge yourself, right?!


This post is just a bit of a chat really, I hope thats ok.

My blogmas posts aren't going to be constantly around Christmas (I don't know if that means its not really blogmas, but lets go with it anyway.  I'm still posting everyday) as I don't want to push it on to you all, haha.  And if I'm honest, I'm not looking forward to Christmas this year as it will be the first one without my Grandad.  He was a huge part of Christmas in my family and I can't even imagine what its going to be like without him here.  I do love everything that comes with Christmas though, mainly the decorations and songs. There will be a post coming up on my favorite Christmas songs!

Anyway that will be all for this first blogmas post! I really hope you enjoy reading all the posts and can follow it! The posts will be going up at 12pm each day (hopefully)

Happy Blogmas everyone (is that a thing? I don't know, its going to be a thing for me ok)

See you tomorrow where the post will have a bit more of a topic unlike this one! Haha
Jessica 
xx

No comments