21st Birthday Haul | Blogmas Day 6


I really enjoy reading people's 'birthday hauls' and reading about all the things they received. Buuut, I've been really unsure about doing this post myself as I don't want to be seen as bragging or showing off which is, obviously, not my intention! However, as I enjoy reading them I thought that it would be a  good idea to post it on my blog as I like to blog what I enjoy to read.

My birthday was towards the end of November and I received lots of lovely things that I am extremely grateful for and very happy.  The only thing I asked for was the Benefit Beauty Calendar and so I was very surprised with everything else I got. 

From my parents and Nan I got a couple of '21' things which I love.  I hope I'm not the only one that loves getting gifts like this with their age on?! Also Me Too You bears are the softest things ever.




For my other presents I got the Benefit Party Poppers which, as I said, I had asked for so I was very happy with this.  It has got some lovely things inside and I am loving opening it each day! Carrying on with the beauty items, I also got the Estee Lauder Make Up Artist Collection.  I mentioned this in my Christmas gifts Set post (here) saying that I might get it for myself, so I'm guessing my Mum must have seen me looking at it online! If this is still available I'd definitely recommend you get it, its so lovely.

I also got the Estee Lauder Modern Muse Rollerball Trio and they all smell so nice! My favourite is definitely the Modern Muse.  I really love the little bows on this as they're very cute.

Finally, I got this lovely Michael Kors watch which I am in love with.  Rose Gold is my favourite so its safe to say, I will probably be wearing this watch forever more! I also got a gold bracelet which is just as nice as the watch.  I think its so nice to be able to think that I got these 2 beautiful things for my 21st. 

One last thing I got was a '21' pandora charm for my bracelet from my best friend at uni, so she gets lots of friend points! Haha.
I was also taken to a lovely Hotel in Suffolk with a spa so I had some lovely treatments with my mum.  We did have dinner at the hotel which was a disaster so lets not talk about and focus on the good time we had at the spa! 

Hope you enjoyed reading this post and please know I am not trying to show off or brag or anything! I'm very grateful for everything I received/did for my birthday :)

Jessica 
xx

8 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! You got some lovely things, I'm a bit jealous of the Benefit calendar! xx

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! That Michael Kors watch tho...ahhh!!

    Aimee | AimeeSueXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of you for having the Benefit calendar! Hope its turning out to be as good as its been hyped up to be x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really liking it so far! A couple of the products have been a lot smaller than I expected though x

      Delete
  4. ahhhh so happy you had a good day! That watch is gorgeousssssssss, and the benefit, and the mug is so cute and ahh! LOVE it! I have Modern Muse but have never tried out the newer scents - it's one of my faves! eep. I may go and spritz some on now :P
    Hannah xx
    www.hannahdelacour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Modern Muse is so good! The other scents are quite similar and all so nice but modern muse is definitely my top one out of the 3!
      Haha go onnn! :P
      Xx

      Delete