Blogger Love | Blogmas Day 22

Hi lovelies! 

I've never really shared other blogs that I love reading before and I think it is always nice to share the blogger love and let another blogger know that you are really enjoy their blog. 

I've been reading a lot of blogs at the moment so for today's post I have decided to share some of my favourites! 

Aisling's Beauty Bites - I have been loving Aisling's blogmas posts.  She has done a much better job at it than me! Haha.  I find she has a lovely writing style and her pictures always look nice.  Really enjoying this blog at the moment! This is definitely a favourite blog at the moment.

Skinnedcartree - This is blog I've recently discovered through Twitter and I love it.  I really like lifestyle blogs, its a nice change from all beauty.  Corinne shares really useful tips too.

Hannah Delacour - I've been following Hannah's blog since I first started blogging.  I love her blog so much and she is honestly the most lovely person I know.  I love her posts and I find myself checking her blog often to check for new posts haha.  Hannah, if you read this, LOVE YOU!

OliviaCheryl - This is another blog I've recently discovered. (How great is Twitter for finding new blogs!) I love this blog so much and I love the snow falling on it for Christmas, its so cute.  I'm very glad I discovered this blog, its so nice to read.

Amy's Thoughts  - Amy writes such good posts and I feel like they're a bit different to the posts I normally read.  They're written so well too and I love her blog design!

Hannah Gale - I discovered this blog through Aisling and it is fast becoming one of my favourites! I love reading Hannah's posts as I feel her personality really shows through on the blog which is always a good thing.  I don't enjoy reading blogs that show no personality. 

HaySparkle - Blogs with a nice design and nice pictures always catch my eye so Hayley's was definitely going to make me want to read it! Its not just the pictures and design I like about this blog, but her posts are always so good and like others I've mentioned, I love her writing style!

I definitely recommend you go and check out all these lovely people and their blogs!

Let me know what bloggers you're loving at the moment. 

Jessica 
xx

8 comments

  1. I love posts like this as I always find some great new reads! I agree, it's so nice to share the blogger love :) x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou lovely! I love your blog also! I love posts like this I've got a few new bloggers to take a peak at! Thanks once again lovely X

    Amy X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you so much lovely. Haha enjoy reading the new blogs!
      Jessica x

      Delete
  3. Awh Jessica! Thank you so so much for mentioning me in this post, I can't wait to check out all the other bloggers you've mentioned! Have a wonderful Christmas beautiful x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely! Yes enjoy having a read of the other blogs :)
      Thank you, you too Aisling x

      Delete
  4. I follow two of these bloggers and Skinnedcartree is one of my faves :) I've clicked onto the others just to see what they've got. Thanks for sharing :)

    Arianne | Ayre

    ReplyDelete