2014-2015

As it is now the start of a new year, I thought it would be nice to me to write a post on 2014 and my resolutions for 2015.

2014 wasn't the best of years for me, it had its up and downs.  For a start, it was the year my anxiety got a lot worse and was suffering badly with depression.  I was falling behind on school work and constantly having to go to meetings with teachers explaining why, but not telling them about my mental illness and just just making up excuses.  Towards the end of the year, my dog was killed by a car.  We had her for 8 years, so this was a very hard thing to deal with.  That's about it for the bad things luckily and I know things could have been worse, but this was all very hard for me.

This post has got a bit sad now so onto the good things! I made some amazing friends that have supported me and been there always and just are generally wonderful.  I also went to see Billy Elliot the Musical which was AMAZING.  Finally, in December, we got 2 new kittens.  They are perfect and we love them haha. (Not much but it helped the year be not so bad and actually ok)

My resolutions:

I have't really got any major resolutions because I always fail at them, but this year my main one is to be happy.  As cheesy/silly as it sounds, that is all I want.  I want to make sure that I live life for me and stop caring what other people think of me. I'm going to focus on trying to get over my depression and just be happy (Hopefully).  My other resolutions are to be more healthy.  I want to start excreting more and having a better diet.  Marcus and Niomi (Youtubers) have inspired me to do this, but not so extreme as I don't think I'd cope haha.

Let me know your highlights of 2014 and your new years resolutions!

Jessica 
xxx

No comments