Primark Haul | Summer

Hello everyone! 

I popped into Primark the other day just to have a little look around and ended up buying quite a few things, oops.

The first thing I picked up was this blue dress with white flowers over it. I have worn this so much since I got it, I love it.


I also picked up this white lace kimono. I think it goes really nicely with the dress as well.


I picked up this white a blue playsuit as well which I am in love with! I love the lace detail at the top and its just really summery.


I also got this aztec (I think thats what it is haha) top which has these little bobble bits a long the bottom which hopefully you can see! I think its really cute.














I've been on the look out for just a plain black top as well so I was very happy when I found this and got it straight away. It was only £4 as well!! Even better.


Finally, I got this black and white chequered skirt.  I love it, but I'm not sure if this style of skirt really suits me? But I'm going to try and see if I can make it look ok anyway! 


That's all I got from Primark! I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know of what you like or any items you've recently bought! 

Jessica
xxx

5 comments

  1. They look amazing on you xx Bless u XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second outfit is so you! Thought I would have a gander through your blog and i like it! :)

    Much love,
    Lauren "Sweetened Sour" O'Hara
    https://www.lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!
      I'll have a look through your blog now :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love the kimono, it's super pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete