Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadow | Review

Hello again! I thought I would do just a short little review today on the Maybelline Colour Tattoo.


I've heard so many amazing things about the Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoos so I thought it was about time I finally picked one up.  I only bought one as I have never used a cream eye shadow before so I thought it best to get one for now, but I regret not buying another!


I love it.  I got it in Rose Gold and it is just the prettiest colour ever.  It stays on my eyelids all day and doesn't crease or anything.  Its so good as a base for other eyeshadows, but it is also perfect to not put any other eyeshadows with it.


When I next go into Boots I am definitely going to pick up a couple more.  I really love the look of Eternal Gold, but if any of you have any shades you like let me know so I can get those as well! 

Jessica 
xxx

3 comments

  1. On and on bronze is my life! This shade looks gorgeous too

    Tori | 30 Plus and Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this already.... but I've just not justified my need for it.. I have never tried cream shadow before... I want the bronze or taupe though

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete