The Creative Blogger Award

Helloooo,

So I've been nominated for The Creative Blogger award by the lovely Lucy from Daisy Smiler.  Please all go and check out her blog, I love it!


The Rules: 

1. Thank and post the link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself with your own blog readers.
3. Nominate 10-20 blogs and notify them all.
4. Pass the rules onto your nominees.

Five Facts about me;

1.  I have no idea what I want to do when I'm older.  Considering I am currently at university I don't think thats too good! Haha.

2. I have never broken a bone. Hopefully I never will!

3. I hate bananas.  Everything about them just makes me feel sick. They're horrible.

4. The only other country I've been to is Italy. I want to go to America so badly though, especially New York and Florida.

5. The texture or sponges makes me feel sick. You know the sort of sponge those giant finger things are made out of.  HATE IT.

I now nominate:
Everyone reading this :) 
(Sorry I know that's probably not the correct way of doing it, but all the people I would nominate have already been nominated/already done it!)

I hope you liked this post and finding out a little more about me and thank you again, Lucy for nominating me and please all remember to check out her blog!

Jessica
xxx



2 comments

  1. Thanks Jess! (I'm so sorry, I hadn't realised I'd not commented yet!) I like how you nominated everyone, I always struggle to think of 15 different bloggers who I haven't already nominated loads. Haha.
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay!
      Haha everyone I wanted to nominate had already been nominated!
      xx

      Delete