Nails Inc Paint Can | Review

I always love buying new nail varnish, I definitely own too many! So when I saw the Nails Inc Pain Can (here) I decided I had to get it.  I'd heard about it ages ago and as I'm so impatient when painting my nails I thought this would be perfect for me. 

There are 6 shades to pick from and I went with Porchester Square.  I decided not to get the base and top coat as I have one from Barry M which I love! I was so excited to try this so when I got home I applied my base coat, waited for it to dry and then went ahead and put the nail polish on. 

I hated it, haha.  I have no idea if its just me but it looked awful.  It was uneven and just did not look nice.  When I bought it the lady said it should give me a sort of airbrush effect, but that is definitely not what I got! I waited for the first coat to dry and then put another on in the hope that would fix it.  It didn't. Anyway, I put the top coat on and waited for it all to dry so I could wash off the excess around the nails.  

I thought this would be really easy and the nail varnish would just wash away.  Nope.  I was basically scrubbing my hands for half an hour and there was still some nail varnish left on my skin.

Eventually it all came off but then within about a day, my nails were already chipping so I just decided to take it all off because, well, my nails just looked horrendous really. 

I've never been so disappointed in a product! It is definitely more hassle than its worth.  I'm not sure if its just me that this has happened to, but either way, I won't be purchasing this again.  Its just so messy and takes so much longer than normal nail varnish.

Let me know if any of you have tried the Nails Inc Paint Can and how you found it! 

1 comment

  1. Oh gosh! A shame that you didn't like this product, i've been really interested in it due to the hype but think i'll be giving it a miss now!

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete