Sisterhood Of the World Blogger Award!

Hellooo everyone!
I'm really happy that I've been nominated by Lucy from Daisy Smiler! Thank you Lucy! Please all go and check out her lovely blog :)

The rules:
-Link and thank the blogger who nominated you
-Answer the 10 questions they created for you
-Create 10 question for your nominees
-Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award

Lucy's Questions

1. Beauty or Fashion?
I'd have to say beauty.  I do like fashion, but I'm not really one for keeping on top of current trends and I find beauty much more fun.  Don't get me wrong though, I do like blogging about both and I  do enjoy buying clothes! 

2.What do you think you have gained from your blog?
I haven't had this blog for too long (in my opinion anyway) but I like to think my writing skills have improved slightly.  

3. What sort of posts do you enjoy writing the most?
This is a hard question for me because I enjoy all type of posts. I do really enjoy writing review posts on products I have purchased and also hauls.

4. Who inspires you?
Zoe Sugg (Zoella)

5. What are your top three beauty products? 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo in 'Pink Gold' and 'And On Bronze' and Maybelline Falsies Mascara Very Black.

6. What is your favourite song and what is your favourite lyric from it? 
My favourite song always changes, but probably my all time favourite is Iris by GooGoo Dolls (Old I know) and my favourite lyric from it is "I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand"

7. Where do you find peace?
Hm, I'm not sure really! I enjoy being by the beach, so maybe that?

8. Where do you see yourself next year? 
Hopefully, at university or if not, working

9. Whats your hidden talent? 
I'm at grade 6 on Piano

10. Whats the best thing you've experienced while blogging so far? 
Speaking to new people!

I nominate: 








My questions for you:
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
2. Where is one place you want to visit and why? 
3. What is your favourite book? 
4. What is the biggest thing you've learnt from blogging? 
5. What made you start blogging?
6. Is there a word or phrase you use too much, if so, what is it? 
7. What do you like to do that helps you de-stress? 
8. What is your dream job? 
9. Your house is burning down and you can only grab 3 things, what do you get? (Your family and everyone is safe) 
10. Name one thing that makes you happy

So there we have my answers and the questions for nominees! I hope you all enjoyed this post and remember to check out Lucy's blog and the people I've nominated :)

Jessica
xxx


2 comments

  1. Aww! Thank you! I really enjoyed reading your answers and they were all fab! :) <3

    ReplyDelete