Dear Future Me

Helloooo, so this is a bit of a different post from me today.  I thought it would be cool to look back at this in a year and see how things have changed!

Dear Future Me,

Hi Jessica, I'm writing this on 15th March 2015 so when you're next reading this it will be 15th March 2016!

First things first, I hope you're well.  I hope that you had/are getting the help you need with your anxiety/depression (remember you've been writing a diary about this!)

Hopefully, you are still at university and you're enjoying and making the most of it.  If you're not then, oh well! Either way, you would have done the right thing for you.

When you wrote this, you had no idea what you wanted to do in life.  You were interested in working with children, so remember this if you're still not sure now!

Hopefully you've learnt how to drive by now because, well, YOU HATE PUBLIC TRANSPORT!

I hope that you have more friends, and you're more part of the blogging community and you have improved on your blogging skills, because they need it haha.

Finally, I hope you are genuinely happy.  I hope that every day you wake up and you feel good about yourself and feel positive at long last.

Be happy.

Love,
Old me??

I think this post might be really badly written or not make sense to any of you, but it does to me and its just something a little more personal than the normal things I post. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed reading this. Let me know if you'd like to see more personal post or tell me to just stick to beauty and fashion haha.

Jessica
xxx

3 comments

  1. driving is my fave privilege in life... I've constantly had a nightmare of losing my car whether it was stolen or whatever...

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! so much!!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete