Beauty Favorites at The Moment

I thought I would do a post on my current beauty favorites as I recently went on a little bit of a shopping spree! I've linked the products in the titles if you wish to look at the price etc.

Current Makeup Bag: 












I bought this from Superdrug, I just thought it looked really cute with the polka dots and it is a really good size.

Mascara:












This has always been my favorite mascara (thank you to Tanya Burr)  It really does give the effect of false eyelashes, like the bottle says, but still looking natural.  It is not at all clumpy and I just love it really haha.


The Body Shop All-in One InstaBlur and BB Cream:












I bought these two products the other day which I've never bought before, but from watching  videos I had heard good stuff so I thought I may as well try it! The BB cream is very good if you only need a light coverage and I just think it's really good how it adapts to your skin colour (it comes out white until you brush it in).  The InstaBlur works ok.  I do prefer the primer from Benefits though.

The Body Shop Bronzer:


I'm always buying bronzers because I'm always ridiculously pale haha. I've never tried this before but I do really like it.  I don't use the sponge it comes with, I use a powder brush and it just goes in really well.  You don't need too much of it at a time, more is less.  I really like the idea of the pearls, which I've never tried before.

Rimmel Stay Matter Powder: 












If you've never used this you are missing out! I absolutely love this. It gives a good matte finish (obviously haha) and lasts all day.  I buy it in the transparent shade and it matches perfectly to my pale skin.

Tanya Burr Exclusive collection by Eye Candy Lip Gloss- Afternoon Tea:












I love this shade, it is just a nice pale pink with sparkle! It goes onto the lips really nicely and lasts all day which I love! Definitley go and buy this.

So there we go, I'm not good at describing things AT ALL but I just thought this post would be a good idea.  If you want to see more of my makeup collection, then just let me know :)

Jessica xxxx

No comments