Current Favourites (Part One!)

I haven't really done any favourites post recently and this was meant to be a 'May Favourites' but I haven't had the chance to write it until now.  It is the 10th June so I feel like its too late to title it as that haha.  Anyway, here is what I've been loving recently. There's quite a few so hope you're ready for a long post!

(as you can see, my photography skills haven't improved during my break!)
The cacti in the pictures aren't really part of my favourites, but they looked cute in the picture so I kept them there!



The first thing I've been loving is a product that is fairly new. The L'oreal Nude Magique Cushion foundation.   I had seen so many adverts for it so I had to pick it up.  I wasn't sure what to expect from it really, but I love it.  The coverage is so much better than I thought it would be and it gives a really nice dewy finish.  I'd definitely recommend it.


I am not one for fake tan.  I'm rubbish at applying it and it just makes me orange so when I found the Soap and Glory sun kissed tint body lotion in a set I was very excited to try it.  I wasn't disappointed. It gives me a really nice subtle colour and its so easy to apply and really moisturising.  There is nothing to not like. 
I've also recently picked up a couple of things from Burt's Bees as I have always heard good things.  The lip balm is so moisturising and smells amazing. The lip crayon is also lovely.  It is a really lovely nude coloured and, again, very moisturising. 

 

I've only ever recently discovered NYX.  I just bought two things from them to see what to expect from their products and I really like them.  The finishing powder really seems to brighten my face up and leaves a flawless finish.  I love the Lingerie Lipstick as well.  I picked it up in 'Satin Ribbon' and it is the prettiest nude shade ever!
Another brand that is still fairly new to me is Makeup Revolution, I've only ever bought a couple of eyeshadow palettes from them so I picked up the Vivid Baked Highlighter.  It look pink/purple but it does't come out like that. Just gives a really nice shimmer!

And finally the last two products.  The Zoella Beauty Letz Spritz and Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs.  I'm not sure if I'm the target audience for Zoella Beauty but that body mist smells a-mazing! Its my go to summer scent.  Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs is also the loveliest perfume ever.  It smells so fresh and I just love it.

SO, there we have most of my current favourites.  I have more, but they're not beauty so I'm going to put them in another post so look out for that! Should be up in just a couple of days.

What have you been loving recently?

No comments